"Life is never about the big picture, for it is the small details that define its glory; living its small parts will enable the grasp of appreciation, otherwise it is dictated by expectations." - kF.06

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Rainy Day

It feels what it seems.
Why does it feel like I am not allowed to express my sadness, my disappointment, or my complaints. When the voice cries, I feel the need to stop the world for it, but when the voice is my own, its like watching a stormy day.

Your tears, your cowardliness, your silence, does not and will not mend my frown.
Easy come, easy go, thats just how you live
Take, take, take it all but you never give

Once upon a time I told myself, my complaints are meaningless, a waste of energy. When all it takes is a little effort and my emotions can be controlled.
But, I guess we all need to vent sometimes, right? Please tell me I am right. That, it is okay feel like a rainy day?

I'm sad. 
That is all, but like before, its not important.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's okay to feel like a rainy day sometimes. But no matter how rainy the day gets - a light drizzle to intense thunderstorms - those rainy days will pass and do you know what appears? Dooooooo you, Kenny Fung, do youuuuu? ;) A rainbow m'dear!

    Keep your head up and voice those opinions of yours to the ones who actually care and are willing to listen. As to the rest of the people who aren't listening, shiny says screw them :) They're not worth your time!

    ReplyDelete