"Life is never about the big picture, for it is the small details that define its glory; living its small parts will enable the grasp of appreciation, otherwise it is dictated by expectations." - kF.06

Friday, March 18, 2011

I wish

A text msg was able to put a smile on your face
A phone call was able to get your heart beat going
A hug was able to keep you feeling warm
A pat on the head made you giggle
Small gesture of chivalry made you feel special
Laughing at you, made you feel embarrassed
Feeling embarrassed brought out the best in you

Worries, brought out fears
Fears became the shadow that darkened the light

I wish there was something I could do
I wish I knew how to lend a hand
It may not be my responsibility.
But when I see you struggle, when I see and feel your sadness and your pain, my heart aches and tears flow; it becomes my responsibility.

I just wish I knew how to make your agony go away.
I feel so useless.
I wish for you to be happy and to find inner peace.

1 comment:

  1. We can afford to do more more then to offer these things.

    Our ears to listen, and listen well
    Our arms to hug, and comfort.
    Our hearts. To ache, aching to see one smile again.

    Beyond that we cannot make a person feel anyway, we just must be, and pray they shall too.

    ReplyDelete