"Life is never about the big picture, for it is the small details that define its glory; living its small parts will enable the grasp of appreciation, otherwise it is dictated by expectations." - kF.06

Friday, November 12, 2010

Chaos Invasion WIP - 4hrs

Hi friends, 
Painting throughout the years has evolved by utilizing different mediums and painting on different canvas. From plant and mineral slurries on cave walls, to paint on paper canvas, to digitial art and now to miniatures/sculptures. You all may know that I paint miniatures (or try to, cuz I'm so noob) and some of you are interested in seeing what kind of things I can create. 

Well...to those that are interest, here are WIP pics of my current art project. 



My camera doesn't do the image justice. His face looks better, I swear! lol

I am trying to come up with a name for this piece.
"Invasion" is what I currently have in mind. 
Still brainstorming. Any suggestions?

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment